- Uniform Server Administration: this project involves the automation of generic work within Reaal IT. I help with competing data in HP Universal CMDB. Thinking, brainstorm to realize Opalis workflows (automation tool).
- Acceptance testing: design and implementation of test cases before accepting project or product into production. For example: component failure testing, load testing.
- Fallback test for MQ and Biztalk infrastructure: to approve that the disaster recovery is feasible. Preparation, implementation and documentation.
- Implementation SMA OPCON XPS: within SNS REAAL is a need to centralize Scheduled Tasks and batches for both business and management tasks. Preparation, installation, buiding OPCON schedules/ jobs and documentation.
- Reduce IBM licenses: this project aimed to reduce IBM MQ / WBM licenses. By using MQ clients instead of MQ servers, the savings goal is eventually exceeded by far. The complexity in the MQ infrastructure with this project also significantly reduced. Installation, configuration and license inventory.
- Upgrade: IBM Websphere MQ Series 5.3 to 7.0.1. Support for version 5.3 expired so an upgrade was necessary. Installation, testing and documentation.
- Upgrade: IBM Websphere Message Broker 5.7 to 6.1, Along with the IBM Websphere MQ upgrade to version 7, the broker software also need to be upgraded. Installation, testing and documentation.
- Upgrade: Microsoft BizTalk 2004 to BizTalk 2006 R2, to promote to 2006. Installation of the new BizTalk 2006 servers.
- Migration: ESX centralization of 4 ESX environments to óne environment. Preparation and testing.
- Migration: MOVEit, the capacity of data centers in Alkmaar and Utrecht has become too small for SNS REAAL. Chosen for 2 new data centers to set up and all hardware needs to move. This went together with the virtualization of the server park. Preparation, implementation and coordination of the moving.
- Migration VmWare virtualization target 90% of the servers, preparation and testing of virtualizations.